Followers

Monday 31 January 2011


This weekend has been a busy creative time. I completed my invites for my 40th birthday party with help from my mum and aunty, well they are all written out and will be winging their way to peeps this week...........ooooh its exciting.

Yesterday I completed another sketch challenge, that makes 5 this week. This time on the sketchabilities sketch blog, love this sketch was very versatile and enjoyed completing this layout, although took me forever. Why does it take me and age to finish a layout..............other people do two or three a night and I struggle to create one a night and spend hours doing so.

Heres the fabby sketch


I used Lily bee "christmas town" loved these papers and they arent very christmassy so great for everyday layouts, butchers twine, and thickers........quite a simple look.


I'm off now to look at what I can get up to this week......................lets hope Feb can be as creative as January. 

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I have no doubt you'll be just as creative in Feb ... this is just amazing.

Lou said...

Beautiful layout Angie, the twine and butterflies complement the 80's photo. I have lots of big hair photos too.

Good luck with your 40th birthday plans, being 40 isn't as bad as i thought it would be :)

Unknown said...

love the colours, the detail, this is beautiful!

Claire said...

lovely Lo
C
xx

Yara said...

Beautiful layout! Love how you did the layers! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!