Followers

Friday 7 January 2011

friends



In Feb 2010 We first met up with people I went to school with, I was very nervous meeting up after 20 odd years..........but we had a fab time, and arranged to meet up again. Well after several nightouts a few of us girls have bonded into a great friendship and try to meet up quite regularly...........this photo was taken on one such nights. We have a brill time and lots of laughs, looking forward to most of us turning 40 and many more nights out.

This layout was completed using Cosmo Cricket circa 1934, these are gorgeous papers and hoping to play more over the weekend


Not sure if I should try out for a design team........what do you really think??? do I give it a try???

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes you should, you're very talented. You've got the added bonus of being a good scrapper and a good cardmaker.

Another fabulous layout.

Sandra said...

Me again :) ... Do keep me in mind if you are looking for a design team, I'm hoping this year to have guest designers for the shop.

Lou said...

You most definately should. Your work is gorgeous xx Beautiful layout

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful layout :)

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Gorgeous LO!!
And a yes from me too :D
You never know unless you try, and even if you get knocked back try others, because your work will be just right for somebodys team :D
Julie xx

Jules said...

Love your layout, you should definitely apply for design teams :D

Unknown said...

I love this one!! x