Monday, 15 December 2008
Saturday, 15 November 2008
Saturday, 8 November 2008
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Saturday, 11 October 2008
Off for brekkie will add some other stuff later today...................
Friday, 1 August 2008
Remember the Scrummy Stash Cafe Cyber Crop starts tonight at 6pm................with a great class from Rachael. Check it out HERE
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Hope to see you all at weekend with great creations
Saturday, 26 July 2008
Monday, 14 July 2008
Thanks to everyone who sponsored me, will update a total soon.
Saturday, 12 July 2008
Saturday, 5 July 2008
Hopefully will have more to share this weekend as James is off to Paris on a school trip, what happened to a trip to the lakes!!! So I'll have peace to scrap all day tomorrow.
Friday, 20 June 2008
Saturday, 14 June 2008
Hopefully this week we should be receiving our new design team kits, cant wait as they seem to get better every month. Also watch this space as we are having a mini cyber crop over on the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog on the 1st,2nd and 3rd August, lots of classes and challenges over the whole weekend.
Monday, 2 June 2008
Sunday, 1 June 2008
12x 12 blue cardstock
sheet of patterned paper
scraps of white cardstock
scraps of co-ordinating pattern paper
white lace cardstock
a circular journalling stamp
alphabet stickers for title
1. Firstly tear a strip of blue cardstock approx 6.5" wide, leaving a rough edge on either side, then stick to white cardstock about 2/3rd the way across.
2. Tear a strip of the patterned paper approx 5" wide (tear towards you, as this will leave a white edge on either side) Then stick over blue cradstock so there is a border showing.
3. Mount 6x4 photograph on to a scrap of white cardstock, trim to leave a border, then using journalling pen to doodle a line around border. Then attach to layout at a slight angle.
4. Cut a strip of flowers from lace cardstock to fit vertically down the side of photograph. Then paint in co-ordinating colour and leave to dry.
5. Meanwhile stamp the journalling stamp onto scrap of patterned and again onto white cardstock. Cut out the one on the patterned paper and only cut out the journalling section from white one. Mount the journalling panel onto the patterned one. Then stick to bottom righthand corner of photograph.
6. When lace cardstock is totally dry. Stick to layout as in photograph. Cut some small flower shapes from the remainder of patterned paper. Stick these to the centres of each lace flower and attach a brad into centre.
7. Finally add title, I doodled around the letters to make them stand out from pattern paper background. Then add your journalling.
Tuesday, 27 May 2008
Monday, 26 May 2008
Hey my mojo must have returned as completed my class for Scrummy Stash Cafe Blog which will go live Saturday Afternoon. Remember to pop over and have a look at Marias Challenge to create a wedding theme product, leave a link to your creation and you could win £10 e voucher to spend in shop
and also been working on Pencilline #85 sketch (will upload later).....................I have been a busy bee.
Sunday, 25 May 2008
Sunday, 18 May 2008
Wednesday, 14 May 2008
Sunday, 27 April 2008
I closely followed the class but didnt use pink. I've used a retreat kit kindly supplied by the scrummy stash cafe
I had to adapt this class a little. I've use papers from the Margot collection from SSC, felt fusion and buttons
Will be back later with more.................
Monday, 21 April 2008
Sunday, 20 April 2008
Tricia, Elizabeth and Jen "The Totem Pole"
Saturday, 12 April 2008
Heres another layout from the April kit
Monday, 24 March 2008
Saturday, 8 March 2008
I dont feel very creative at the moment.............Off to Morpeth this afternoon to catch up with the girls hopefully Maria's class will inspire me and I may have something to share by this evening
Saturday, 1 March 2008
Saturday, 23 February 2008
also been playing with Out and About kit..............and I love this layout of Anna
Saturday, 9 February 2008
My design team kit arrived yesterday from Scrummy Stash Cafe....................gorgeous papers from The french twist collection. Buy your kit here
Heres an example using kit