Followers

Sunday 9 January 2011

studio calico

Tonight saw me home alone as James has gone to a gig. I was looking forward to a night scrapping while watching the ice skating and wild at heart, love sunday night telly. So I challenged myself to use one of my unused kits, I choose December's Studio Calico kit and along with the new sketch on the Studio Calico blog.......after about shuffling papers and searching through galleries, this is what i eventually came up with just using the kit.

The idea came from the fact one of my resolutions for 2011 is to scrap more, complete more challenges and get myself out in to the scrapping world again....was a giggle really as i'm really restruggling with my mojo at moment not sure which direction my crafting is going. Other resolutions are to not let money or lack of it get me down, just enjoy time with friends and family, also to say yes more often instead of making excuses why i cant.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I can't say I've ever thought your mojo was missing, each and everyone of your layouts is fabulous. But I do like your resolutions, that's for sure :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful layout, great photo.

Alana said...

Love your layout, the colours, the squiggly lines and the folded paper strips.

Hope you are able to find your mojo and keep producing fab layouts.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Lovely LO :D
Julie xx

Paige said...

great LO!!! the edges are really striking!