Followers

Tuesday 11 January 2011

more studio calico

Loving the December Metropolitan range from Studio Calico, glad as I a little disappointed with the Oct and Nov kits, although they are lovely I just cant do a thing with them maybe they just not my style, and I think I definitely have a style although wouldn't have a clue how to describe it, any ideas???

Last night was determined to do some creating, keeping up with my "must scrap more resolution", to no avail.........as bedtime approached inspiration struck and i was up til 1.30 finishing layout..........better late than never. So today I'm shattered as after i eventually went to sleep was awake  three times and then up with James for school at 7. Hoping a hour walk along the beach in this damp weather will wake me up as coffee has had little effect. 

well back to layout, as I'm determined to use more inspiration blogs this time I had used good old pencil lines it never lets you down, the blog is stuff with inspiration and very talented designers, hopefully one day my work will be good enough. I used this weeks sketch #220 and of course December's kit from Studio Calico, added some butterflies from a martha stewart punch and a bit of stickles. 


photographs of Mable when she was ten weeks old, she was adorable bundle of fluff. Here a pic of her now she is 5 months old...........they do grow up fast, and shes very quickly found a place in my heart............my bestest friend 

right off to beach, catch you laters maybe with a few cards

7 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm not surprised with that gorgeous face, she's made herself at home in your heart :) Totally adorable layout of her.

Dan said...

What a cute dog, and great layout! :)

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful layout, gorgeous dog :)

Paige said...

Beautiful LO! I love the squares of colours and the way you have used that FAB sassafrass board! Mabel is stunning!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE your layout and your puppy is adorable! I'd fall in love with her too!!!!

Hoping your weekend is going great!
e.

lisa said...

So so sweet and a great color combo too x

Aubree said...

Cute layout...love those tags that u used as an embellishment!