Followers

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Day Two

Morning, still feeling a wee bit poorly today............took til now 11.30 to pull myself together, sniffy and achy, so with help from lemsip, feeling bit more perky although not myself. Right enough of the whinging back to the crafting, here my attempt at day two on Lucy's blog, think shes up to day 4 so a bit catching up to do, but defo not in mood to craft right now........so you have to wait



thanks Lucy fab sketch, enjoying playing along...............be back soon

5 comments:

Sandra said...

such a lovely card - but why would you put such a gorgeous link on your blog that I JUST HAVE to follow LOL

I have big plans in my head to craft more this year, I just need to find my get up and go!

Sandra said...

Sorry ... also meant to say I hope you feel better soon.

Lou said...

beautifu cards, loving all the stitching. Hope you feel better soon :)

Debbie said...

So pretty, love the doodling andstitched tag. Get well soon!

Debbie x

Sarah said...

Lovely card, love the stitched tag.
Hope you get better soon.