Followers

Monday 17 January 2011

I have a plan

This week, I need to keep myself  BUSY, Busy,  BUSY.

So house is so untidy and needs to get sorted and cleaned...........so that will be my mission for the week, not very exciting but needs must sometime. The list is very long, but will plod away ticking things off.

Yesterday was really a total waste of a day, although last night I got a little creating done using January's Studio Calico kit and a few bit from previous kits (butterflies, borders and alpha's ) alpha's as ones in kit seemed too small for what i had plan. As you may see more stitching, tried stitching with a lighter colour as normally use a darker shade............and it didnt take as long as previous attempts. I also used  this week sketch from "Creative Scrappers" ......still on the lookout for Challenge and sketch blogs to get my teeth into, I have started to link them in the side panel. Photograph is of my mum, dont normally get many pics of her, but love this one.............dad maybe next. Have a lovely Monday and hopefully I will have something to share mid week.

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

great page, love the contrast in the photos

Lou said...

great page, great title and great photos. Makes me think that i should do a layout of my mum and dad :)

Sandra said...

What a fabulous layout. Good luck with the cleaning, I must admit, I seem to feel more creative when I know things are all ticked off my list ... I can then play to my hearts delight.

Glen said...

Lovely layout of your mum Angie. Thanks for the reminder....I must go wash the ground floors! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

Karen leonard said...

super layout, love the stitching and butterflies. Makes me think I ought to get some good photos of my folks...thanks for the inspiration. karen