Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

sketchy Thursday

Well had a day off today, spent it mostly on my backside not doing much, except giving Mable tons of cuddles as she visited vet yesterday to get spayed and is feeling very sorry for herself. She's good gets a little burst of energy then sleeps for a bit, actually think she's a bit bored as she loves running about and is normally packed with energy. So as I spent most of the day blog hopping, I came across yet another Sketch challenge blog called "Sketchy Thursday" loved the sketch so got out my stash and got to work. Well after a bit I finished up with this and look.............no stitching so resisted stitching around the main patterned paper after I had distressed it



used Cosmo Cricket circ 1934 papers.............mmm me think some stitching is in order.

7 comments:

Lou said...

Great layout....love the distressing and the rippled dot strips. Off to have a look at the sketch link you've left :)

Sandra said...

why!! what have I done to you ... now you're going to get me hooked on another site LOL. Love all the distressing :)

Jenna Upson said...

Love this, especially the folded paper strip! Great colours

Tomomi said...

so gorgeous!!
your distress is very cool!!
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays:)

Anthea said...

oooo I love those papers, you have used them well!

Gorgeous LO!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! Love it!
Thanks so much for joining Sketchy Thursdays!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!! Fun photos and loving the design! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)