Followers

Monday 24 January 2011

HAPPY MONDAY..........

Hope your weekend was good, but doesn't it fly over.......and its soon Monday morning.
This weekend we had such good fun catching up with very old friends at Wendy 40th, had a fabby night and Sunday was spent generally chilling after running around all week getting house sorted, still got a few things to do this week so I can have my day off on Thursday to myself and get a bit of creating done. 

I have challenged myself to do three sketches as I love them all this week...........firstly is a sketch from Creative Scrappers, check out their blog. I've only recently found this sketch blog and love it


secondly is the old faithful pencil lines blog, this blog is packed with gorgeous sketches and tons of inspiration by very talented designers................particularly love this weeks sketch.


finally is Sunday Sketches from Studio Calico, so will dig into a Studio Calico kit and get creative


so hopefully will get time to scrap now I have been inspired. Check back and see if I completed all three sketches.




1 comment:

Sandra said...

I have full faith that you will :) but why do you have to send me to another link I'll be lusting over LOL. Enjoy your week.