Followers

Sunday 16 January 2011

sunday sunday

Firstly feeling a little ropey today after a nightout with the girls from work, we were celebrating Christine 40th at local pub then headed into Shields for more drinks.............a good night had by all.


I got nothing done I planned, no housework or scrapping just took Mable for her walk along the coast, that really cleared my head. I got a page to share, I finished this on Thursday night...........took me 4 hours, I'm such a slow scrapper. I used more Mable pics to create my highlight of 2010.............this is a challenge over at Sarah's Cards. I used more of the Studio Calico kit from December



thanks for looking.........can you please leave me some links to more challenges and sketches

4 comments:

Lou said...

Mable's a cutie, great layout, loving all the squares and stitching :)

Paige said...

Lovely LO! those colours really work with Mabels coat!
I just found this blog for sketches it looks good.
http://sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

Looks like a fun night out :)

oohhh Mable is a cutie that's for sure - stunning layout, I'm loving all the stitching.

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Angie, hope you have got over your night out now!!
Fab LO love the colour combination and the squares. Thanks for taking part in the challenge :)
xx