Followers

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all, wishing you all much happiness in 2011.......I'm glad to get back to normal today, tree and decorations down for another year.
This year I'm determined to get involved in more crafty challenges, and do lots more crafting.......keeping my mojo on its toes.
Well found a fab card sketch challenge, Lucy is doing a week of sketches, so thought I'd join in, her work is gorgeous find her blog here

so here is example for day one



using scraps and a Heidi Swap stamp....


 loved sketch so much couldnt help another attempt think these are papers from love elsie (out of scrap box) and again same stamp


going to use as many scraps as i can for all the challenges, as i have lots and lots at mo.....what do you do with your scraps??????

back tomorrow with day 2 and hopefully day 3

1 comment:

Sandra said...

stunning! I'm just loving the cards you're making.