Followers

Thursday 16 September 2010

Welcome back..........to me

Well well well.............its been such a long time since I blogged.

Where do I start......................

Firstly I have been trying to lose weight since May.......well I've lost about 19 pounds up to now, and got about 14 pounds to go. Weight lost is beginning to show now and finding most of my clothes don't fit anymore, so will have to buy a few new key pieces for the Autumn. I have been generally power walking about 20 to 30 miles a week most weeks apart from a couple weeks break when I was poorly. Now my health is on the up.....I've teamed up with James for a bit of running. Tonight is day 4 and we managed another 3 miles, I'll well proud of James and also myself..............thats 9.5 mile so far this week.

I joined Shimelle's new class for September........"Learn something new everyday" I'm a little behind in the prompts, but promise to show some stuff soon.

As I've been off work this last week or so, I have started the dreaded Xmas cards, made about 20ish of three designs..........so good start.

Last night I joined Kirsty Wiseman in her weekly online class on her blog, theres also a facebook group feel free to join HERE..................used the sketch she provided and a hour and half later, using a Scrapbook Nook kit (that was unused).....I had my first layout in months, thanks Kirsty for your inspiration.


OH DEAR


supplies used pp from lily bee, thickers, october afternoon mini alphas, chipboard, ink and some string.

Well hopefully I'm back to blogging more regularly now........goodnight for now


4 comments:

Glen said...

Welcome back Angie. Good to know that you are enjoying good health right now. What diet have you been doing? Cute layout. Love the bunting. TFS. ~Glen~

Jenny said...

Congratson the loss so far, enjoy the clothes shopping too :D Good to see you back hun xx

Sandra said...

Welcome back to blogging ... I must have been reading your mind, as I've been away from blog reading for far too long, and just made a coffee and decided to catch up on blogs, and you're back! that's good timing :) Well done on the weight loss and starting to run - good for you. And as for that layout... I love it. Daren't look at the link, should I ... I may get side tracked from blog reading ... oh well, I can always blame you LOL.

Alix said...

oooh cute LO and its so good to get back into scrapping after a while...hope your mojo is super stimulated by all those classes!

well done for the weightloss and excercise too...i fear i may never find my weight loss mojo !! :0)