Followers

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day three of xmas cards

Morning All

Heres todays card.

supplies use some old Christmas papers from Making Memories, cuttlebug alpha die, snowflake die from mariannne design, xcut snowflake punch and some gems. I am loving this colour combo, it will feature in alot of my Christmas cards this year.

Well its Wednesday, so tonight will see Kirsty reveal another sketch so hopefully will be all sorted to join in again really enjoyed it last week, so maybe something scrappy to share later.

This morning off for a run, then meeting a friend for a coffee, and a girlie chat.............then off to work later. 

Also I'd like to wish my scrapping friend Mrs Ladybabe aka Sally a very Happy Birthday

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful card. love the colours :)

Sandra said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for the reminder about Kirsty's sketch - I saw it on your blog recently, and I'm hoping its not to late to join in the fun.

Jenny said...

I've got that papers still I think, might have to put it to good use. Love the cards xx

Effie said...

Love those colours!