Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

Thursday...............already.

Phew.............................Its Thursday already, this week has flown, but glad its nearly the weekend.

I scrapped again last night, I loved it........................god I miss scrapping. I spend far too much time making cards and find myself doing less crafting for myself, need to find more................anyone any idea where I can get some???

On todays card........very simple card using some 3 bugs papers and a bit of cutting.....simples!!!


now the dilemma what to cook for tea........................maybe chicken casserole, well will have to pop to the shops for some fresh veg. Have a good day and catch you all later. 

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

BEautiful. Love the colours and the ickle snowman :)

Sandra said...

It's so gorgeous, I love the border around it, adds that something extra.

Alix said...

oh i love this card!