Followers

Thursday 30 September 2010

I'm loving Wednesdays


I know its Thursday, but had to wait til today to get a half decent picture. I'm loving Kirsty's online line crop, on a Wednesday night, you either use the sketch or a 5 product challenge or even both if you are really clever......why not pop over to her blog here and see what's going on. I used her fabulous sketch, I got a bit lost and my layout didn't quite follow the sketch, but hey ho!!! After sticking and thinking, then re thinking and re sticking...............ended with something I was quite happy with. 

All about me


Supplies used "claire" paper and ribbon from SEI, couple of martha Stewart punches, Jenni Bowlin butterflies, october afternoon fonts, thickers alphas, stamps away journalling stamp and a bit of bling.

Might actually tweek it a bit and add some stitching, which I didnt get round to last night..........as deadline was looming.

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful layout

Jules said...

This is a lovely layout, I love the colours you've used. I'm off to check out Kirsty's blog now!

Claire said...

lovely LO Angie, I may have a play with that sketch
C
xx

Sandra said...

oohhhh beautiful, really love this layout.

Lou said...

I saw this sketch on Kirsty's blog last night, but didn't manage to get any crafting done. Your layout is beautiful, i might have to give it ago tonight now!