Followers

Saturday 5 April 2014

whoop whoop

Well that was about time, spent the last 7 or 8 weeks messing about with my weight loss.........a pound off and a then a pound on, but today I've lost 2.5lbs. I'm over the moon, only got 3.5lbs to get to goal......feel like the finish line is within reach

Now thats my news, on with today's card I've use new sketch from Sketch Saturday, togethr with an image from Pink Petticoat, stamps from paper smooches, some scraps and a piece of black gingham ribbon from my stash. I've kept the card simple........but looks very girly


This week looking forward to recent my purchase from Create n Craft.........a grand calibur. This will replace my rather tatty well used Cuttlebug, its quite small cant wait to be able to emboss large pieces for my cards.

thats all for today

Angie

4 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute! Great job with the sketch and congrats on the weight loss!

Lou said...

Well done with your weight loss x great card too

Ginger said...

Awesome card! So cute! Congrats on your weight loss! I am on the same journey and just started!

Vannessa said...

Great card and congrats on your weight loss. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT