Followers

Sunday 27 April 2014

Celebrate with Tiddly Inks #131

I've been  very creative this weekend, and got quite a few cards made, its helped that the weather has been wet and miserable here in the North East..........roll on the summer.

For todays card I've used the gorgeous Wryn from Tiddly Inks, also my favourite 6x6 pad from Doodlebug, the sentiment is a stamp from Stamps Away and the butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch which I've had for ages, this a great punch and has been well used.



Well other news my diet is back on track, I'm doing a 21 day Slim into Summer......its involves a fitness plan with a clean healthy eating. I stayed the same weight after Easter, so still have 3lb to go until I get to my goal. I felt really good last weekend when I go dress to go out.  I got a size 10 dress which is 3 dress sizes small than when I first started my diet.



2 comments:

Delphine said...

Such a super pretty card! BEeautiful design and lovely colours! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

Lou said...

Looking good x and I love the funky card too x well done on your weight loss x