Followers

Tuesday 29 April 2014

flower power

Today is the start of another "tiddly inks" challange.....find the details here

Thought I'd share a card which I made for my cousin's birthday, featuring the gorgeous Wryn, love this girl. Lately Ive been colouring up my box of unused digi's......as my printer is broken, so cant print anything new. So set myself a challenge to use them up. 

The baxkgroud is made up of strips of scrap papers from my stash, teamed up with Wryn coloured with Promarkers, favourite gingham ribbon, a Martha Stewart punched butterfly and a sentiment (not sure where thats from) also added some 3d paint to background papers and a bit of sparkle with some stickles.


Had great fun creating this card, was made easy with such fab images from Tiddly Inks

TFL 
Angie x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Angie. Such fun colors. Thank you for joining us for flower fun at Tiddly Inks.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card and I love the papers you used! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love the sparkle and pearls that you added to the flowers, such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Tiddly Inks for our "Flower Power" challenge :)