Followers

Monday 14 April 2014

Saturday Sketch #305


Its a lovely sunny day here in the North East of England, lets hope it continues to the Easter weekend, This week is always a busy kind of week at work. So thought I'd pop on and share the card for this weeks Saturday Sketch. I'm right back into creating at the moment and the sketches are so inspiring along with the samples done by design team. 

Todays card features the gorgeous Wryn, shes sat on my desk coloured for a couple of weeeks. I've kept it quite simple this week, added some die cuts and spotty paper from doodlebug (love this 6x6 pad, must buy more soon, love bright and cheerful colours) added a bit gingham ribbon from stash, can you tell I'm loving this ribbon its so versatile sees to fit any card.


Hopefully I'll be back before the Easter break........if I can sneak in a bit crafting if not I'm sure I can find a card from the pile of new designs I have on my desk. 

thanks for looking

Angie 

2 comments:

Vannessa said...

Oh this is just adorable- love your colouring. Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Sketch Saturday.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Jill B said...

love this card and all the colours!