Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

Sketchy Thursday

Two layouts in one day...................it's a while since that's happen. When I spotted the new Sketchy Thursday Sketch, I had this layout in mind. Photograph shows my puppy (not so small now) running ahead on our morning walks, love when shes the only dog on the path, she reminds me of the littlest hobo (can you remember that program?) it had a fab theme tune. Well she runs ahead and sing to myself the theme tune...........people must think I'm mad singing as I walk along. I have used old stash with this layout, more old crate papers, rub ons and fabby flowers from an old kit...................mixed with sparkly thickers and some journalling. 



I'm uber excited about my day today......................I'm off to spend some time with a friend, a bite to eat and a few drinks, then we off to see "Take That" Its their first date of the tour..............whoop whoop, me a bit excited. Bring you "Take That" news tomorrow.

8 comments:

Lou said...

oooh enjoy tonight!!

Eileen said...

this is so cute -- love your playful title. Sweet pic.

Alison said...

Great LO..love the theme tune from 'Littlest Hobo'! Enjoy tonight
Alison xx

Sandra said...

what a great layout.

Hannah said...

Great LO, I love your use of the sketch :)

Tomomi said...

very beautiful photo!!
love your photo and layout:)
Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeee this! I love love love that photo and the title! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Big Mouse said...

This was great to readd