Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

blog-a-card day 5

Today we have to pretend its Friday...........as blogger was down yesterday when I tried to post yesterday card, so I'll post yesterdays card now and today's later. 
For today's card I have used a rather cute stamp from "lilli of the valley", I bought at the craft show at Harrogate earlier this year, team it up with some papers from pink paislee, think they are a 6x6 pad from the 360 degrees range. I coloured the image with, you guessed it promarkers............its fab I chose the papers then just coloured image to suit also coloured my stamp message, which by the way is from lilli of the valley too. 


the pink variation not sure where this paper is from was in a Studio Calico or could have been Scarlet Lime from years ago............found in a box of old papers. I'm trying my best not to buy any new papers....................but have you seen the new dots and stripes papers from Echo Papers???? I HAVE TO HAVE BOTH COLOUR WAYS....but I'm trying to resist

1 comment:

Lou said...

I love how you make more than one colourway, these stamps are so cute x