Followers

Thursday 19 May 2011

shimelles sotw

As I said in previous post, yes I've posted twice today, Thursday is my day off......so this afternoon after doing a few chores and having bloods done, I had some me time scrapping. I used a lovely sketch from Shimelle, she posts a sketch to play with every Wednesday....play along here. I wasnt sure where it was going but I love the finished page. I was a bit extravagant using a whole zva crystal swirl, normally I would chop it and only use a little bit at a time. The papers are from a 6x6 pad from Lily Bee Designs, the collection is "happily lost" very nice papers and gorgeous colours.......been using them a bit lately (will share another time). The large size butterfly is a die from Tim Holtz and the other is the old faithful punch from Martha Stewart.

Here is some details



Taaadaaa........... heres the finished layout 


Thanks for looking x

8 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous page...love the bling!
Alison xx

Lou said...

that was quick....and gorgeous it is too. i'm loving lily bee too just got this and that range x

Jenny said...

Lovely Angie, love the butterflies and bling :)
Jenny x

Handmade Hannah said...

I really love this page - it all works so well together :)

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful page :D

Virginia said...

Loving this layout and thanks for the link to Shimelle's sketch, I've been wondering recently if there was a way of 'using up' some of the considerable stacks of 6 x 6 packs I've got and that sketch just fits the bill. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous - thank you for sharing!

Alana said...

Lovely, pretty page. I love the muted colours with the black and white photo.

salamanda said...

Stunning layout.