Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tiddly Ink challenge #105

Today's card is for the "anything goes" challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. I used this uber cute image again as I had a few coloured on my desk waiting to be made up into a cards. I love Tiddly Ink images mega cute and today there are new releases too, I must sit on my hands.......to resist.


Ive used Tiddly Ink image coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment from Pink Petticoat
The rest of the papers (scraps) and stuff is just bits from my stash

7 comments:

Lou said...

mega cute....beautifully made x

Liddy said...

This is adorable, love the colours you've used too.

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Angie!!
oooh omgosh!! this is so cute!!!
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

How absolutely adorable. I love the red/blue combo! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

Karen said...

Such an adorable creation!

Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks for our Anything Goes Challenge!

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx
http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

Wowzzersss.... this is just too stinkin' cute. Love it.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks - I can't wait to see more from you in the future.

Hugs,
Jodi

Larissa said...

A very sweet card! Love the colours and all the details. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa