Followers

Friday 25 January 2013

Sketch Saturday challenge 242

Oh havent I been a busy bee............buzz buzz.

The last few days has seen me knee deep in scrap of pattern papers and cut offs of coloured card, my my personal challenge to use up all my scrap from the huge box I featured in yesterdays blog. 

For today's card I've featured a gorgeous digital stamp from digistamp boutique called "
Henry and Zoe get wed! " together with the recent sketch from Sketch saturday. I hand drew the pink hearts to match the stamped image and coloured them with promarkers, the added a bit of stickles.......quite please with the way they turned out. I kept the design fairly simple.

Well onwards and upwards....................back to scrap box. 

ps stll thinking of a challenge of sort to use up my scraps......wondering if any fancies joining me, be great to pass on and share ideas. Will get my thinking cap on.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww just gorgeous Angie! I love the colour against the B&W and the cute colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and hope to see you again this week! :)
Lizy DT x