Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

I have been kind of busy lately ptting together a few Valentines cards, will share them later in week.......yikes It's Thursday already. Today's card features "rainy day" from Saturated Canary....find it here. I cant stop colouring these images and been tempted to buy more....tut tut. Thought I would enter this in the Saturated Canary Challenge, as I've used punched out butterflies from a Martha Stewart punch. Also a piece of gingham paper, a dollie from Sarahs Cards, and some seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

I seem to have misplaced my camera, had place upside down looking for it, so had to scan my image.


1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Angie!
oh this is adorable hun. I love those gingham papers and those butterflies are so cute! rainy day looks stunning too.
Last time I lost my camera it was in my handbag, which is wierd as I never use my handbag unless I am at work! lol!!
Thank you for popping in and playing along with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
Hugs Lou xxx