Followers

Thursday 26 January 2012

Found It......by Chance

WHOOP WHOOP!!! I've eventually found my camera, guess where it was?................would you believe it was buried in my scraps box, which was put away nicely under the bed, until I needed some orangish paper tonight.

So now I can upload my card for the ribbon girl challenge "pink and blue" and the sketch from CPS  . I've used a Saturated Canary image, lots of stitching, roses, pearls and seam binding. Was a bit chunky to scan so glad I found my camera, although cable did go missing briefly......well wasn't where I thought I'd left it.



thanks for looking, be back soon with some Valentines cards.......promise

5 comments:

Sandra said...

How very very pretty :)

Kirsty.A said...

GlAD YOU FOUND IT.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is simply stunning, hugs pops x

Lou said...

you have such a lovely selection of images to make these beautiful cards x

Ribbon Girl said...

Glad you found your camera and this is a very pretty card. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge! MaryG x (and I see you're from South Shields - not far from us!)