Followers

Thursday 9 June 2011

quickee

Just a quickee this morning, thought I'd post card from my desk yesterday, using a fab set of stamps from Inkadinkadoo, I love this tulip one. I find I'm using lots of scraps but the pile isn't going down at all, so this weekend mission is to use more scraps as box is over flowing. 


and here its in a different colour combo, I'm sure I'll be making this card in many different colour combos


hoping to get a bit of scrapping done today as it's my day off, although lots of tidying and washing to do first.....hey ho the joys!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards, lovely colours.

Lou said...

love how you make cards in different colour combo's xx

Sandra said...

Its lovely to see the differnt colours - really lovely.

vixen said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :)