Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2011

I'm busy beavering away with some male theme cards, these are so difficult as I said in a previous post I struggle a bit with men's cards. After finishing my Father's Day card, all posted off and received, I'm still slightly (only slightly) inspired.....................today's card is the last Father's day card this year, again been digging into scraps these are very old crate papers. 

My studio Calico stamps I've listed on Ebay, featured in last post..........finish in the morning, so what you waiting for get bidding you might bag yourself a bargain. I also have some more stamps to list this week.


3 comments:

Jenny said...

Lovely card Ange, looks brilliant on the Kraft card.
Jenny x

Lou said...

fab card, lovely colours and liking the bling on the star xx

Robyn said...

nice style and with just a touch of "bling", so sweet. Found you through Shimelle's site, have enjoyed your designs.