Followers

Sunday 3 April 2011

mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to you all, hope you all have been spoilt rotten. My big boy, has been up given kisses and a gift and now hes back in bed......haha thats teenagers for you. I'm well back into my reading so loving his gift two novels by "Jody Picolt" My Sisters keeper (which I've wanted to read for ages and have put off seeing the film til I've read the book) and Mercy (which sounds like a bit of a tearjerker). Hopefully he'll come with me to walk the hound and visit my mum......I'm preparing a Chicken Casserole and Dumplings for tea, so no cooking but maybe a little crafting today. Talking about crafting this gorgeous stamp from little musings arrived on Friday and I love it, so last I made a quick card using Echo Park "for the record" papers, bit glitter and sewing (well it would be rude not to), I'm very happy with the result.......now hoping S J will be doing more stamps, here a link to her blog 

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Gorgeous card, I love these stamps...I feel a purchase coming on.
Jennie X

Lou said...

simply gorgeous card xx love that the angel is holding bunting. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your mothers day :)

Sandra said...

oh it's just beautiful

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work - you already know how much I love this - but I wanted to tell you here too :-)

www.littlemusings.net