Followers

Sunday 27 March 2011

sunny sunday

The sun has made another appearance today after yesterday's miserable day. Its a quick one today, I'm still busy with cards for Cakectra not got any time for scrapping and beavering away. I have been asked to do a selection of cards featuring ages for young kids, so last weekend at the Harrogate show I bought some fab "lili of the valley" stamps. So here is the first design using the little ballerina coloured with promakers (i have been playing) Today I'll begin with a design for the boys..........so will be busy busy busy again


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, the colours work so well together.

Lou said...

I've just been to the NEC hobbycraft show and am determined to make some cards this year, your's are simply gorgeous :)

Jenny said...

Sweet little card. Sounds like your going to be busy for a while x