Followers

Thursday 24 March 2011

Sunny days

Hasnt it been a lovely week so far..........on sunny days I love the fact I have a dog, we have had a few long walks this week. Today is my day off, so did a bit of spring cleaning this morning, till the sun came out then headed to beach with Mable.......back for a quick coffee then to my craft desk for a little creating, as got a few things in the pipeline but nothing to share at moment.

I'll leave you with a special order card.........hope the customer likes it, more Pink Paislee and Martha Stewart butterflies stamps

enjoy the rest of the week x

3 comments:

Lou said...

oooh lovely colours, i'm sure they'll love it :)

Jenny said...

Lovely card and the colours are beautiful.
It would be lovely to get to a beach for a dog walk in the week, lets hope this weather holds out to the weekend x

Sandra said...

Gosh, it's beautiful