Followers

Friday 18 February 2011

Its Friday.........HOORAY!!!

Thank goodness it Friday.............It's been a long week

Well its only five days now to the BIG 4 0.........and I'm feeling every year at the moment, having a little time off from work to recharge my batteries, and they so do need recharging after this cold marlarky, still got the bloody cough. Got a couple of things planned fro next week, a meal with family, catching up with a friend and sharing birthday celebrations with a friends, maybe to a fancy Chinese..........then the BIG PARTY on the 5th March.

Look at my girl, so growing so fast now shes 6 months old.............just sharing this layout, its a mixture of papers from various companies and some other bits of stash, loving butchers twine at moment, think I might have to purchase more in various colours.


5 comments:

Claire said...

Lovely LO, I'm with you on the whole TGI Friday thing :D
C
xx

Lou said...

great lo, enjoy your birthday celebrations...being 40's not sooo bad!!

MiniOwner said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Right up my street!
Sue x

Scrappy~Sarah said...

beautiful page, like the bunting

Elizabeth said...

I remember how I felt when I turned 40, GREAT!!! Embrace it and enjoy it! And you know what I did? I had a Strawberry birthday party, I sure did!!!! It was SO much fun with my girlfriend's!!!!

I love your layout too, what a cute dog!

How fun for you to have a relaxed weekend! Having time with friends is so much fun and scrapping is even better! Enjoy!
e.