Followers

Thursday 24 February 2011

Its arrived

Well the big day arrived yesterday..............I was 40, had a fab time with family and a few friends, got lots of lovely presents and cards. Got the BIG party a week on Saturday so no doubt the celebrations will continue until then..........being 40 isnt soooo bad. Last night we went to local restaurant on sea front for a family meal, love this place.

 my brother and James my Son, he's at that stage where he doesn't want his picture taken....he had to be bribed

 me not the greatest of pics and yes i did drink most of that wine..........and suffering today

a group photo me, James and Kris 

I'll leave you with a card I made for a friend's birthday, made with embellishment I made in previous post with October afternoon papers, a bit of stitching and some bling


1 comment:

Sandra said...

40 is the new 30 .. always remember that :) ... Glad you had a good day, and another stunning card from you