Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Bright and funky

Happy Wednesday............it is a very happy Wednesday of a short week. Have a lovely time at spa over the weekend, was totally relaxed which was just what I needed. Had a bit of pampering with a back, neck and shoulder massage and a facial, followed by a few drinks and food. Thanks Tracey for organising and I know she hot on the trail for another venue.



Well the sorting out is going well, although very slowly..........Been dealing with my scraps box its nearly fill to the brim, so for the next few weeks all the card designs will be creating using all my scraps. Heres a few I have already created, theses are on sale from today at Romany Lane in South Shields and number 7 Boutique in Albrighton. So hoping to get card parties sorted sometime soon, drop me an email if you interested or wish to purchase cards, just remember all cards unique so not always able to reproduce exactly. My email is angelascott1@hotmail.co.uk.



These are created using scraps for MME papers, These are a very fresh and funky design.

1 comment:

BRLD said...

lovely card :) great sunny colours!
PS. I just linked your blog from mine (that I just set up tonight!)