Followers

Friday 9 April 2010

Under the weather

I'm not feeling very good at moment.........feeling quite low and a bit unwell. Thanks Samm and Maria for your support..........love you x

Had two kits from Scrapbook Nook arrive yesterday, so to cheer myself up........I got on with a little scrapping. Will keep the results under wraps as I have applied for a design team place, probs got no chance but I enjoyed working with the sketch and that what counts. Also was great to catch up with Amanda for a cuppa, sorry honey I wasnt feel so great.

Off for a slice of homemade Lasagne and also Strawberries and cream too. Hopefully a chillout night with James if I can get him off his x box for awhile.

I'll leave you with a sneaky peep of what I've been working on...........with the most gorgeous bayberry cottage papers from pink paislee.

7 comments:

Maria McPherson said...

Ah Ang... you know where I am!
This is looking gorgeous xox

gillyb's crafting blog said...

wow that is scrumptious - it looks gorgeous.

Hope you are feeling much better too.

Rachel said...

ooh nice sneak, hope you are feeling a bit better this morning x

Sarah said...

Sneak looks great. Papers do look lush.
Hope your feeling better this morning.
Good luck with the DT entry, your work is lovely.
Take care and tfs

Sally said...

That sneaky peek makes me want ot see more - lovely LO!

Jenny said...

Ooohh! I like the look of this.

Hope you're feeling better.

Jen xx

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Oooo that looks good :D
Hope you are feeling better,
Julie xx