Followers

Tuesday 27 April 2010

busy busy busy Tuesday

Busy busy busy.................Still busy clearing out. Ebay sales went well last week, listed a few more items..................but still tons of stuff to photograph and list. Not really had time to scrap although a couple of half finished bits are sitting on my desk, waiting for inspiration and a little time. Trying to get my jobs done, so can have a couple of hours to myself on Thursday. Last night climbed and conquered the huge ironing pile. This morning I made this card using Cupid range from Pink Paislee...........for a card order, only another 9 to go, haha best get cracking. Well off to my proper job, then back to the card making when I get home after dinner with the parents. Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday, whatever we are doing and thanks for all the lovely comments.

No comments: