Followers

Sunday 16 March 2014

Guess whos back

My poor neglected blog.......

Well I decided to start blogging again and I have a card to share too.......whoop whoop.

I still have been card but I have been to lazy to blog, actually cant believe I havnt blogged in over a year. So today I'm back into it. 

So what I have I been up to......well I've been on a weight loss journey, which has seen me shed 33lbs, still got 5lbs more to lose, I'm struggling a bit with the last bit. I've joined the gym, and try to go there 5 times a week. 

Now I'm back hopefully will join in some card challenges

Thats all for now so heres my card. I've used the lovely James the Bear from LOTV, stamps from me to you range, martha stewart butterfly punch and some gingham ribbon from my stash.


Catch you later on this week 

Angie x

1 comment:

Lou said...

Good to see you back and congratulations on your weight loss, that's a great achievement. I could do with taking a leaf out of your book x

Fab card too x