Followers

Monday 17 October 2011

Happy Monday

Why or why am so tired after going to bed really early.........Well I have dragged myself out of bed, and thought I would share another card while having a cuppa. But first I have join Shimelle class Pretty Paper Party, I'm hoping it will get me back into scrapbooking.......cant remember when I last did a layout (sorry cant find the link but check out her blog here )

Heres the card, I'm not sure where the image has come from as was bought in sale last winter.........the papers are from lilibee design "jingle" 6x6 pad, muted more vintage colours. Think the message is from "stampedous"
added chipboard snowflakes from an old "scrapbook nook" kit, bling and organza ribbon. I coloured behind message with my promarkers to match in with the image. 


I have list this card on ebay. Find it here

1 comment:

vixen said...

gorgeous, my middle son would love this image he obsessed with penguins bless him :)