Followers

Monday 27 December 2010

review of 2010

This year I haven't been very creative not many layouts done but will create a My Top 5 layouts of the year. Towards the end of year I got a few layouts done with Kirsty's Wednesday Night scrapping with facebook, next year I promise to get involved in more challenges on the blogs.........let me know you have a favourite challenge you follow.

The first one was created with one of favourite paper ranges of 2010 from Pink Paislee "Bayberry collection"
I used a sketch from Inspired blueprints blog




2nd one was completed using a kit from Sarah's cards, using "vintage poppy papers from Lily bee" these papers were also a new find for 2010.................will be looking out for other collections in 2011. Love the layout, created using a pencil line sketch, but think the journalling need a bit of tweeking


 the 3rd created using another pencil line sketch and papers from a Sarah card kit featuring bo bunny flutterby papers. This layout was well out of my comfort zone.


 4th is a bit fun and funky......using a sketch from Kirsty Wiseman and papers from Paper dolls collection by Crate Papers.

5th features another sketch from pencil lines papers from a kit from "my scrapbook nook" my minds eyes "so sophie" collection

be back tomorrow with a couple more layouts that I have completed recently.......

2 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

some fabulous work, so tricky to choose

Sandra said...

I don't know how you can say that! I think you're so so talented - I've really enjoyed reading you blog.