Followers

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Its been a little awhile


I havent blogged in two weeks, not really had anything crafty to share. Tonight I scrapped along with the facebook girls on Kirsty Wednesday night online crop, sketch is here. Kirsty was feeling a little unwell night so no live stream............hope you feel better soon. I'm quite happy with my layout even though I struggle with my mojo tonight.......I missed off the circles but added a few doodles to create some detail. Photograph are of me and my old school friend Lisa we have been friends since we were 13, that was a few years ago.................we also share a birthday.

Friendship


supplies used Crate papers from the paperdoll and brook collections, some bazzil edges (which were orange, changed colour with an ink pad and a couple of set of thickers, loving those glossy alphas. Just kept it simple didnt add too much detail.

I'm on a bit of a scrapping mission, details cant be share just yet......................but will share as soon as I can, just like to say I was very flattered at the request.

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

fabulous lo :) love the layers

Lou said...

a beautiful girlie layout x

Claire said...

Very cool LO
C
xx

Dan said...

What a great LO, I love all the white space! :)