Followers

Thursday 7 October 2010

Heres Mable


Last night we had an addition to our family, shes a nine week old Border Collie called "Mable" shes sooo gorgeous, but into everything. Bless she sat at my feet last night while I scrapped, well it was Kirsty's Wednesday Challenge, great sketch last night and I think I got 3 of the elements out of 5. 

Heres my version


supplies used patterned papers from Crate, chit chat sticker from 3 bugs, title various thickers, string and some metal buttons

4 comments:

Jules said...

Mable is absolutely gorgeous! Love your layout too ;oD

Unknown said...

Beautiful LO. Love everything about it.

Sandra said...

Hello Mable ...aawww, aren't you just gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing you on layouts.

Fabulous layout as always ... why do I keep forgetting about the Wednesday challenge! I'm going to have to write it in my diary.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

gorgeous puppy. love the lo