Followers

Sunday 20 January 2008

What a STAR!!!

Managed to find time in my busy work schedule, to do entry for my challenge on scrummy blog , which is to use three or more pieces of chipboard. Actually didnt take to long, It was one of those layout that just fell together.....and I love it!!!

I used Metropolis papers from Scenic Route, some left over ribbon from a Scrummy Kit, Scenic Route chipboard letters, some chipboard stars from Heidi Swapp, a Blonde Moment star stamp and brads from my stash and lots of doodling

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous layout Angie! Love all the elements you have put together so artistically!

Clare said...

Love your layout, really like all the different pieces on it, it makes it so interesting to look at.

Enfys said...

What a fab layout! Loads to look at in here.