Followers

Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year Bloggers

Well its taking me till 5th January to post my first blog post of 2013, Hope you all had a great Christmas and wish you good things for 2013. My New Years Resolution is to post more on my blog, I'm in awe of you peeps that blog almost everyday and share something wonderful crafty...............I must get my butt in gear, I haven't blogged since October 2012, although I'd done massives of Christmas cards and done several craft fairs. So 2013 more sharing and partaking in more Challenges.

 Today's card is one I made n the back end of 2012, a bit of a break from the mass of Christmas cards, I've use a Tiddly Ink image (love these images, this will feature in my collection of Mother's day cards) The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat an awesome shop for great sentiments just adds a something a little special to a card. 

Hope you likey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm off to check out the Sketch Saturday challange and my aim is for today to make a card, actually featuring this stamp as 8 images all coloured and awaiting a new home are sitting on my desk.

Have a great Weekend and I'll be back.............I promise x


No comments: